Liquor by Drink Tax


Shelby County establishments outside of any municipality that sell and dispense alcoholic beverages for on-premise consumption are required to register with the Shelby County clerk. Liquor by the Drink taxes are due based on the type of business and/or number of seats available in the establishment.

For additional information, please contact the Shelby County Clerk's Office at (901) 222-3059.