How do I apply for the Rehabilitation Program?

Contact Ms. Antoinette Knowlton at (901) 222-7605 for pre-screening and to receive an application or download an application at this link: /DocumentCenter/View/31602/APPLICATION---REHAB 

Be prepared to submit the following with an application:

1) Proof of income for each person in the household that is over 18

      If Employed:  (6) six most recent check stubs or employer printout SS, SSI, Retirement, and/or Pension (award letter).
2) Proof of current mortgage
      Most recent statement, which shows next due date, last payment, escrow and late charges (if applicable)
3) Proof of current homeowners insurance
      Copy of policy, which shows current coverage dates

Show All Answers

1. How do I apply for the Rehabilitation Program?
2. Can I complete a Shelby County Department of Housing program application online?
3. When will work start on my house?
4. If Shelby County Department of Housing does work on my home, do I have to pay for it?
5. Can I have the contractor of my choice for the work done on my home?
6. When will the lien on my home be released?
7. Who do I call if I have a Fair Housing complaint?
8. How do I get help with my tenant landlord issues?
9. How do I get information about a Subordination Agreement?
10. I live in the City of Memphis, how do I get help?
11. How do I become a contractor?
12. Can I submit an application for Section 8 housing?
13. How do I get emergency housing assistance?
14. How can I get assistance with mortgage and/or utility payments?
15. Who do I contact if I have a bug or mold problem in my home?
16. What if I have an issue that is not listed here?