How do I request my military service record?

Your military service record can also be requested by submitting the SF Form 180, which can be found at, to the appropriate address provided with the form.

Show All Answers

1. How can I get a copy of my DD Form 214?
2. How do I request my military service record?
3. How can I find out if I qualify for VA Benefits?
4. How can I learn about benefits for my family?
5. How do I get the character of my discharge upgraded?
6. Who can help me understand my decision letter received from the VA?
7. How can I get my wife added as a dependent?
8. Were the records destroyed in the 1973 fire?
9. Do I qualify for Agent Orange?
10. What is Ebenefits?
11. My Veteran husband/wife is deceased. Do I qualify for any benefits?
12. Do I qualify to shop on the Naval Base?