How do I file for a divorce?
Contact an attorney,
Memphis Area Legal Services at (901) 523-8822 or (901) 476-1808,
or Community Legal Center at (901) 543-3395 for assistance

Show All Answers

1. What do I do when Chancery Court shows up on my credit report?
2. Does Chancery Court handle foreclosures?
3. How do I file for a divorce?
4. How do I file for an adoption?
5. Can I review a file?
6. How do I gain access to a closed file?
7. How can I get a copy of a file?
8. What is the cost for copies?
9. Where do I pay my property taxes?
10. I have been summoned for property taxes. Who do I contact?
11. How can I get someone out of my house?