Report Storm Damage to Property from January 11th Storms

***Shelby County Emergency Management and Homeland Security does not provide funds for damage repairs***

If your property sustained storm damage, take photographs to document the damage. You should also consider making emergency repairs to prevent any further damage such as covering broken windows with plastic or covering damaged roofs with tarps. If your home is uninhabitable, you should seek safe shelter. 

To report storm damage to your property, please click on the following link and complete the form. A representative from Shelby County Emergency Management and Homeland Security will contact you to assist with the assessment process.

Detail Page Title: 
Shelby County Storm Damage Reporting